I have been continuing to practice my silk screen printing technique at home. I purchased some plain cotton T-shirts from the Internet to practice my printing onto (I plan to make my own T-shirts in the future). I really like the image that I have printed onto the T-shirts and I have practiced on a baby grow to. However, the image is too big for a baby grow so if I was to pursue this avenue in the future I would need to have different sized images so that the placement would be better on the baby grow. Although I like the below image on the T-shirts I felt they looked a little bit basic and needed a little bit extra done to them.
I wanted to introduce some colour. I currently only have black pigment and a blue pigment so I used the blue pigment to print an image in the background of one of the T-shirts as you can see in the below photo. I really like the look of this and I am going to continue to experiment with different ways of printing. I have ordered additional pigments so that I can experiment with more colours too.